Tuesday, January 31, 2012

I am looking for people who would be willing to send samples and information for improving health or participate/sponsor The Spokane Walk From Obesity. This walk is a national fundraising event that raises awareness and funds to improve the quality of life and health of those affected by obesity. The mission of the walk is to bring together all who are affected by obesity to draw national attention to the need for awareness, treatment and advocacy initiatives. This is the first one done in SPOKANE! I need your help! The walk is planned for April 15tH, 2012. If I could get an interview or a shout out I would really appreciate it.  My number is 5094311875  Spokane is my home town and I want to show what we can do!  If you are willing to help out in any way, please contact me and I will provide you with more information, proof of the donation for tax purposes, and with sponsorship will add you to our Tshirts and brochures.

No comments:

Post a Comment